THe Daring Way™ 3-day Workshop
Accepting members NOW!
Dates: November 11th-13th (Friday through Sunday)
Time: Friday & Saturday from 9am-5pm, Sunday from 10am-2pm
Location: 507 West 17th Street, Austin, TX 78701
Cost: $550 If you would like to pay in installments, please contact me at email@example.com.
Facilitators: Vanessa Flores, LCSW, CDWF & Sarah Jones, LCSW, CDWF
During this process we will explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent and lead. Through a series of hands-on exercises and videos with Brené herself, we will explore what it means to let go of what others think we should be and embrace our imperfect selves.
No matter where you are in your journey, we will do this together!
- Daring Way™ folder
- Daring Way™ workbook
- art supplies galore!
- exclusive videos with Brené Brown made specifically for The Daring Way™
- a community of people who will meet you in the arena of enough-ness with a shared understanding of common humanity
- catered lunch, snacks, tea, water, and all around joy
- inspiration and a renewed connection to your bravest, most authentic self
- an invitation to experience how the cultivation of courage, compassion and connection can transform how you feel in your life.
I invite you to explore and experience how the cultivation of courage, compassion and connection can transform how you live, love and lead.
MORE GOOD NEWS
Lunch will be provided on Friday and Saturday. A light brunch will be available on Sunday and snacks will be provided throughout. We will also continue to have coffee and water throughout all 3 days.
Vanessa and Sarah will be taking photos and sharing them with group members when the workshop is over!
Parking is available on site.