Daring Greatly Art Journaling 10-week Group
Accepting Members NOW!
(based on the book of Brené Brown, Daring Greatly.)
Dates: September 13 - November 15, 2017
Time: 6:00-7:30pm, Wednesday evenings
Location: 612 West 22nd, Unit B, Austin, TX 78705
Facilitators: Vanessa Flores, LCSW, CDWF and Sarah Jones, LCSW, CDWF-C
This 10-week experiential group is for individuals who want to practice living a wholehearted life and have a little girls night.
This group is for you if :
· you are tired of living in comparison and ready to love yourself for who you are
· you are ready to stretch out of your comfort zone and play!
· you want to learn how to live wholeheartedly in daily practices
· you are willing to explore your creativity and let go of perfectionism
· you are looking for connection with an intimate group of amazing women who value authentic and honest relationships
In this workshop you will: Journal, Connect, Paint, Discuss topics of Vulnerability/Authenticity/Creativity, Move, Collaborate, Grow, Learn how to practice empathy with others, Play, Reflect, & Inspire each other
Fees : $400 for 10 weeks + one time supply fee of $50; A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due at sign up to secure your spot in the group. The balance of $350 must be paid in full by September 1, 2017. **HSA & FSA accepted as payment.**
Supplies Included: Watercolor Journal, creative supplies and light snacks