Rising Strong™ 3-day Workshop
Accepting members NOW!
Dates: August 4-6, 2017 (Friday through Sunday)
Time: Friday: 12pm - 6pm, Saturday from 9am-5pm, Sunday from 10am-4pm
Location: 612 W. 22nd Street, Unit B, Austin, TX 78705
Cost: $550 If you would like to pay in installments, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilitators: Vanessa Flores, LCSW, CDWF & Lynsey Lomeli, LCSW, CDWF
*Required reading: Rising Strong by Brené Brown, PhD, LMSW
Rising Strong™ is based on the simple physics of vulnerability: if we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. This is a curriculum about what it takes to get back up and how owning our stories of struggle gives us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholehearted life.
Participants will be asked to choose a “fall down” moment within the arena of their lives. We will go through a 12 lesson curriculum together as a group that is full of experiential exercises, strategies, process work and psycho-educational videos of Brené Brown herself guiding us through the content.
No matter where you are in your journey, we will do this together!
- Rising Strong™ folder
- Rising Strong™ workbook
- art supplies galore!
- exclusive videos with Brené Brown made specifically for Rising Strong™
- a community of people who will meet you in the arena of enough-ness with a shared understanding of common humanity
- catered lunch, snacks, tea, water, and all around joy
- inspiration and a renewed connection to your bravest, most authentic self
- an invitation to experience how the cultivation of courage, compassion and connection can transform how you feel in your life.
MORE GOOD NEWS
Lunch will be provided on Saturday and Sunday. Snacks will be provided throughout the entire weekend. We will also continue to have coffee and water throughout all 3 days.
Vanessa and Sarah will be taking photos and sharing them with group members when the workshop is over!
Parking is available on site.